- This event has passed.
How Can We Enjoy Life at Any Age, Stage, or Ability?
April 24 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
AgeSong at WoodPark, 3121 Fruitvale Ave, Oakland, will host special events Tuesday, April 24. Complementary food and beverages coordinated by Ami Champaneri and Sadie Harmon. Free street parking. Bus from Fruitvale Station.
Free entertainment for the community and visitors 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm:
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Distance delivered Tai Chi Lesson for elders, presented by Ray Chen, CEO of RehaPal, Visiting Scholar at UC Berkeley.3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Musical Entertainment, coordinated by Juliet Lockwood, includes a classical pianist and singer.
Creative Aging SF Events 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm:
- 4:30 pm What is an Elder? presented by Dr. Nader Shabahangi, PhD, AgeSong Founder & CEO, and Dr. Julia Wolfson, PhD, Visiting Scholar from Australia
- 5:30 pm How Can We Have Fun Making Work & Life Transitions at Any Age, Stage, or Ability? facilitated by Dr. Sally Gelardin, EdD; Kyrie Carpenter, MA; and Kadir Uyanik, AgeX
- 6:30 pm The Joy of Dementia (You Gotta Be Kidding!): A Playful & Philosophical Exploration, presented by Jill Battalen & Helen Abel, Life Performance Coaching Center.
More information: Creative Aging April 2018